Rockwell Financial Management provides solid comprehensive, research-based financial advice to our clients, to enable them to achieve lifestyle goals for themselves and their families.
Life’s journey is full of financial decisions, but few people address them in advance and plan ahead, instead making decisions as the need occurs. Not ideal, we know.
That’s why we at Rockwell have done the groundwork and established a list of frequent financial questions that our clients have concerns about.
This allows us to establish the ‘what if scenarios’ for our clients, and so provide them with a financial plan to address and cater to their concerns, giving them financial peace of mind.
In short, we help our clients financially plan for life’s eventualities.
Typical Financial Concerns and Questions
- When will I realistically be able to afford to retire?
- How can I protect my family and myself if I can’t work?
- What investments should I consider to allow me to achieve my lifestyle goals?
- What level of risk should I be prepared to take to achieve my financial goals?
- What should I do to ensure that my children get a good education in school and university?
- What can I do to ensure real value in my business on retirement?
- How can I minimize the amount of inheritance tax my children will have to pay?